This is for all the peeps who subbed for 2015 and saved the line! Great work guys! And for the “cherry pickers”, you’re welcome. Again. #clubeternia #clubeternia2015 😎🏆💙💫
Geek Stuff monster high dolls
DC one of your most iconic super heroes just got trumped in saving lives by a talking raccoon. The image is from Robert Walker.
Let’s forget he was battling someone with the same powers as him then? How do we know he didn’t spend the entire time after the fight saving people? People were BEGGING for Superman to have a villain he could physically fight, then when they get it, they don’t expect destruction?
Holy slag it’s a giveaway!!
First place winner will receive:
- 1 COPY OF WINDBLADE ISSUE 3 SIGNED BY THE WRITER HERSELF, MAIRGHREAD SCOTT
YOUR CHOICE OF
- a pair of Autobot Earrings OR
- a Decepticon lanyard (we all know decepticons are the best)
- a one-of-a-kind drawing done by yours truly! Holy shit!
Second place will receive one pair of Autobot earrings.
- You don’t need to be following me but hey, like Transformers? This is a Transformers blog. Followers might get a little something extra!
- You MUST be comfortable with giving me your mailing address, otherwise I can’t mail you your prizes!!
- Please like and reblog ONCE. That’s it.
Giveaway ends on the 1st of August.
Kas and Jory ❤️
I applaud anet for giving us a rich diversity of characters. The world may be falling apart around them but Kasmeer and Marjory get the job done. Their love doesn’t weaken them (or the story.) It makes them stronger.